To help you ensure everything goes smoothly for your engagement with David Cottrell, we have provided the following checklist Ė so nothing gets overlooked, and you will look like a superstar!
- Confirmed the exact time, date and location of Davidís presentation with his business manager, Michele Lucia.
- Reviewed and sent back a signed copy of Letter of Agreement that outlines the scope of Davidís presentation and payment terms.
- Completed and returned Davidís Pre-Meeting Questionnaire to provide him with background on your company and details of the event.
- Sent David additional background information on your company (i.e., annual and quarterly reports, company brochures, new employee packages, etc.).
- Submitted the meeting program/agenda to David. Are there any last-minute changes or additions he should be aware of (i.e., additional speakers, etc.)?
- Obtained all of the logos, photos, bios and other information necessary to promote the event. (If you require something that is not found on our website, please contact us at michele@CornerstoneLeadership.com.)
- Reserved all of the Audio/Visual Equipment for the meeting. Refer to the Audio/Visual Requirements list.
- Confirmed and forwarded accommodation and travel arrangements, including local ground transportation to and from your meeting venue.
- Arranged for each attendee to receive a copy of Davidís book that complements your topic Ė discounted pricing may apply.
- Selected someone, with strong speaking skills, to introduce David. Provided them with a copy of Davidís Introduction to rehearse prior to the date of the event.
We hope you find this checklist helpful. If you have any questions, please call us at 972-899-3411.