To help you ensure everything goes smoothly for your engagement with David Cottrell, we have provided the following checklist – so nothing gets overlooked, and you will look like a superstar!
- Reviewed and sent back a signed copy of Letter of Agreement that outlines the scope of David’s presentation and payment terms.
- Processed deposit invoice for payment.
- Obtained all of the logos, photos, bios and other information necessary to promote the event.
- Completed and returned David’s Pre-Meeting Questionnaire 30 days prior to event and scheduled a call between key stakeholders and David. This will provide David with background on your company and details of the event.
- Sent David additional background information on your company (i.e., annual and quarterly reports, company brochures, new employee packages, etc.).
- Arranged for each attendee to receive a copy of David’s book that complements your topic. Ask us about discounted pricing.
- Kept ADL Associates apprised of any changes to the exact time, date and location of David’s presentation.
- Reserved all of the Audio/Visual Equipment for the meeting. Refer to the Audio/Visual Requirements list.
- Confirmed and forwarded confirmations and details for accommodations and local ground transportation to and from the airport and the meeting venue. David generally books his travel about 2-4 weeks prior to the event, at which time we will forward that information to you.
- Submitted the meeting program/agenda to David also, including the meeting room name. Are there any last-minute changes or additions he should be aware of (i.e., additional speakers, etc.)?
- Processed final invoice for payment to be received by the due date.
- Selected someone with strong speaking skills to introduce David. Provided them with a copy of David’s Introduction to rehearse prior to the date of the event.
We hope you find this checklist helpful. If you have any questions, please call David’s management company at 214-543-0844 or email us: Nancy Winkler at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michele Lucia at email@example.com.
Click here to download and print this checklist!